It’s 2009. AGConsult starts the search for Belgium’s most user-friendly website.
What you need to know
- Submissions need to be in by 15 September 2009, 12 AM
- Only a website’s maker or owner can submit a website
- Only websites that have been launched or thoroughly redesigned after 1 January 2008 can be submitted
- Belgium’s most user-friendly website, chosen by the public
- Jury prize for the most user-friendly commercial or corporate website
- Jury prize for the most user-friendly non-profit or government website
3 usability experts
- Els Aerts from AGConsult
- Sigrid Vandenweghe from Human Interface Group
- Sim D’Hertefelt from Kwintessens
3 internet professionals who’ve proven they know it’s all about the user
- Davy Van Den Bremt from Calibrate
- Bart Van Herreweghe from a.o. Belgium.be
- Bart Urlings from the province of Flemish Brabant
More info? Want to submit your site?
www.usability-awards.be is the place to be. Spread the word.