After more than 18 years of optimizing, AGConsult co-founder Karl Gilis knows how to make websites, ads, and landing pages more successful.
The key to success: user research.
A day before the Digital Elite Day conference in London, Karl will lead a hands-on workshop in which he shares his secrets on how to create pages that not only rank well in Google but also make your visitors click and buy.
The program in short
- Full-day training on June 5th 2019 in London.
- Part 1: learn how to use user research tools and techniques to uncover the motivations, frustrations and dreams of your audience.
- Part 2: get the best UX tips & tricks Karl has discovered over the past 18 years and use them to turn your visitors into customers.
If you want to make your websites, ads and landing pages better, the first step is to get an in-depth knowledge of your visitors and customers.
You have to be able to answer questions like:
- Why do(n’t) people buy from me?
- What are my visitors’ main decision criteria?
- What motivates visitors to buy from me and not my competitor?
You won’t get these answers from analytics and keyword research. You have to use user research tools and techniques to learn what makes users click. Karl teaches you how.
Part 1: The user research process (find out what your visitors want)
In part 1 of the workshop, Karl shares how to use user research tools and techniques to uncover the motivations, frustrations and dreams of your audience:
- Targeted surveys: which questions to ask when?
- Scroll and click heatmaps: what you can learn from them.
- User session recordings: how to process them and what patterns to look for.
- Form analysis: how to improve your forms with form analysis.
- User testing: the best method to discover why.
Part 2: Tips & tricks for category and product pages
In part 2 of the training, Karl shares the best UX tips & tricks he discovered the past 18 years. So you can use them on your site and landing pages to turn those visitors into customers.
The top 5 lessons you will walk away with
- The right mindset to be really customer-centric, and to sell how people want to buy.
- A proven process and methodology to identify the weak spots of any website.
- In-depth knowledge of how to get useful insights out of user research.
- An incredible amount of tips to convert your visitors into customers.
- The knowledge & confidence to improve your website, landing pages, ads and marketing.
If you want to create content that reflects your user needs, and if you want to write titles, descriptions and ads that trigger users to click, this workshop is right up your alley.
Do you want to get better at your job?
Or check out the rest of the Digital Elite Day Conference first. If you attend both the conference and Karl’s workshop, there’s a sweet discount deal …
PS: Can’t make it to London on June 5th? Check out our online video training on UX and user research.